Tuesday, October 13, 2009


It's been over a year and 358 posts since Mrs Fashion started wittering and sharing her style tips with all you impeccably fashionable types around the globe. I've been thrilled to gain so many loyal readers and to discover a glut of thought-provoking, chic and excellently executed blogs in the process but I have run out of steam.

I had hoped to go out with a bang (instead of a whimpering trickle of non-posts) but the news is: I'm leaving you.

Or rather, Mrs Fashion is going on hiatus.

I used to find that long weekends away from Blogger made me tetchy so who knows what a self-imposed chasm of non-blogging may do to my nerves, therefore I may continue to post sporadically (when I am shocked by a particularly bad outfit seen on the street, say, or am privy to a particularly juicy piece of gossip). So please don't delete your links to this page just yet and do continue to check back ocassionally.

It's not goodbye, simply au revoir. Mwah, mwah. And anyway I'll see you in the Wolseley for breakfast tomorrow, won't I? BTW that colour looks fabulous on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment